Friday, January 1, 2016

I received this very nice message from Donald Trump. 
 Thank you, Mr. Trump.


- JANUARY 1ST, 2016 -
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
stars
 
Dear Grace,
Happy New Year!
2016 is going to be an amazing year and with your support, we will make this nation better and stronger than ever before.
 
I look forward to continuing to share my vision for this country. We are going to secure our borders, strengthen our military, take care of our brave veterans, build a thriving economy, create jobs, rebuild infrastructure and most importantly, keep our country and your families safe.

This next month is filled with campaign events and rallies, and we hope you will be able to join us! Our first stop of the New Year will be tomorrownight in Biloxi, Mississippi. On Monday, I will be in Lowell, Massachusetts; Tuesday we are visiting Claremont, New Hampshire; Thursday I will be inBurlington, Vermont and on Friday we will be in Rock Hill, South Carolina- I hope to see you there.


We wish you and your loved ones a Happy New Year. 2016 is just the beginning of our journey to Make America Great Again!

Sincerely,
 
Donald J. Trump

No comments:

Post a Comment