Saturday, January 23, 2016

I am LIVID at the GOP

Graysea's comment:

I, too, am livid to hear these know-it-all TV barkers. 

I am a senior and with pride, joy and hope for America, I have already voted by absentee ballot for Mr. Donald Trump. 

To my fellow seniors, remember how proud we were after WWII? Yes, we were! Our military fought for our freedom and won; and, we must never let anyone ever forget the 55,000+ Americans who died for us to be free.  

Over the years, we have witness the two party political BS that goes on in this country at every election. The elected politicians are not looking out for the American citizens. The American values are going down fast and our way of life is disappearing with their party ownership attitudes.  

We, the people, have to take the lead to do what is right and vote for the candidate who is sincere and proud to say Make America Great Again, Mr Donald Trump! Give him your vote, as I did. Graysea.



No comments:

Post a Comment